Thrive Student Ministries’ vision is to “dig deep” and “reach out.” We dig deep into God’s Word and we reach out to those who don’t know Jesus. We minster to Jr. High (JV) and High School (Varsity) students. We have amazing Care Pastors who want to connect you to their Grove groups. Grove groups are small groups that encourage and care for one another. Each Care pastor is ready to lead this this next generation of world changers!
We dig deep in God:
1) Roots – Sunday Mornings @ 10 a.m. JV on 3rd floor of Sanctuary / Varsity in Youth Living Room
2) Vine Groups – 1st and 3rd Sunday evenings of the month. Locations in Grand Prairie and Oak Cliff.
3) Youth Service – Wednesdays @ 7 p.m. in the Youth Worship Center.
4) Prayer – Wednesday @ 6:30 p.m. in the youth center (parents welcome)
5) Camp and retreats – Annual summer camp at Lakeview and Winter/Spring retreats at Camp El Har
6) Branch Out nights – Once a month Wednesday small groups
We reach out to others through:
1) Bible clubs – We are involved in over 6 Bible clubs on multiple campuses.
2) Once a month outings – Hang out with “Louie” on Monday’s in the summer and Tuesday’s during most school holidays
3) Service projects in our community – We team up with Dallas Metro, serve in neighborhoods, and support our local schools.
4) Fine Arts – We use the gifts of drama, human video, art, and music to minister to others.
5) Speed the Light - We give yearly to missionaries around the world, giving over $12,000 in 3 years!
6) Mission Trips – We travel yearly to different parts of the world taking students, leaders, and parents.
8/23 Thrive summer splash (make sure to wear dark shorts and shirts)
8/27 Revive our community outreach
8/30 Squad 2.o
9/9 Boys Outing – downtown cedar hill
9/23 Girls outing – Petland and pastries
9/27 See You at the Pole (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to pray at your school)
10/14 Convoy of Hope – service project in Lancaster
10/27 “Hell House” Outing – @Trinity Church in Cedar Hill
10/31 Trunk or Treat
11/3-4 D-Now – overnight retreat from 7pm – 9pm the next day
12/17 Thrive Christmas Outing
12/20 Thrive Christmas Party
For more information:
Pastor Nicolas: email@example.com
Leigh Ann: lasalazar@lighthousedalla
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine Arts: email@example.com
Parent Release Form