Thrive Student Ministries’ vision is to “dig deep” and “reach out.” We dig deep into God’s Word and we reach out to those who don’t know Jesus. We minster to Jr. High (JV) and High School (Varsity) students. We have over 10 amazing Care Pastors who want to get you connected to their Grove groups. Grove groups are small groups that encourage and care for one another. Each Care pastor is ready to lead this this next generation of world changers!
We dig deep in God:
1) Roots – Sunday Mornings @ 10 a.m. JV on 3rd floor of Sanctuary / Varsity in Youth Living Room
2) Vine Groups – 1st and 3rd Sunday evenings of the month. Locations in Grand Prairie and Oak Cliff.
3) Youth Service – Wednesdays @ 7 p.m. in the Youth Worship Center.
4) Prayer – Wednesday @ 6:30 p.m. in the youth center (parents welcome)
5) Camp and retreats – Annual summer camp at Lakeview and Winter/Spring retreats at Camp El Har
6) Branch Out nights – Once a month Wednesday small groups
We reach out to others through:
1) Bible clubs – We are involved in over 6 Bible clubs on multiple campuses.
2) Once a month outings – Hang out with “Louie” on Monday’s in the summer and Tuesday’s during most school holidays
3) Service projects in our community – We team up with Dallas Metro, serve in neighborhoods, and support our local schools.
4) Fine Arts – We use the gifts of drama, human video, art, and music to minister to others.
5) Speed the Light - We give yearly to missionaries around the world, giving over $12,000 in 3 years!
6) Mission Trips – We travel yearly to different parts of the world taking students, leaders, and parents.
YOUTH CAMP 2017 – North Texas Assemblies of God
- Visit https://northtexas.
brushfireapp.com/youth-camp/ 428967?group=f279f109-0ea9- 4e75-838b-3d3d16f5ec37& typecode=YOUTHCAMP2
- Click “Join a Group”
- Select the group: Dallas – Gospel Lighthouse
- Enter the passcode: camp2015
- Hit “save”
- Select quantity
- Select “Camper”
- Fill out camper information
- Select if your student wants to participate in the 5K for Speed the light (more info sent later)
- Fill our Medical
- Fill out parent information
- Fill out Authorization
- Click “Continue”
Now your student is signed up for camp!
General Information: email@example.com
Jr High Ministries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine Arts: email@example.com
Parent Release Form